the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Friday, July 2, 2004

Spiderman 2 + wearing my glasses= one great movie!

i have no more urge to write something on my LJ. i planned on deleting it because most of my friends in the real world know the URL but then i thought about how it has been on cyberpace for more than a year now. i dare not delete those old entries because they bring back so much memories. for now, hello blogspot.

anyway, the creepiest thing happened to me yesterday night. my Manila Collegian (official school paper) meeting ended at 8pm and my sister texted me to wait for her at Robinson's Place. she was going to pick me up there so i waited for her in front of Starbucks at the Pedro Gil wing. i decided to wait outside so i'll be able to spot kuya John's car right away. i stood behind the steel railing and this creepy old foreigner approached me and started to mumble things to me. he tried to pick me up! what a pervert! so what i did was i walked back to the mall and decided to seek refuge from the shelves of the National Bookstore. it was creepy, i tell you. that mall at night is like the hot spot of all foreigners who want to pick up girls/gay or whatever they're into.

so i got to watch Spiderman 2 last night! my sister, her boyfriend, and i headed off to Eastwood after they picked me up. we ate first and Jinx, Dennis, Pat, and Excel were there too. so anyway, i had to keep myself awake during the movie. don't get me wrong. the movie was awesome! it kicked ass and i love Spiderman. it's just that i had only 3 hours of sleep the night before which is why i my eyes were practically half-closed during the middle part of the movie. but i liked it, nevertheless. i just wanted to kick myself because hello! it was Spiderman 2! the movie which i waited so long to be shown and there i was practically falling asleep!

i saw Robby from the Akafellas. he also happens to be one of my many crushes. too bad he had a date with him. hrmf. but yeah, he did look at me after the movie at the parking lot. even if it was for just a second or so, he still looked at me! okay i'm stupid.

so last night i only had 2 hours of sleep. i had to wake up at 4 AM for my 7 AM class. i'm quite proud of myself because i made it through the day and i wasn't late for my GEOG131 class.

i have a news article to write for the Manila Collegian which is due for editing on wednesday and the people i want to interview for my article won't even talk. that sucks. articles on fraternities isn't my kind of thing because they won't TALK. hay.

okay bye. i've ranted long enough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home