the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

is it summer yet?

Why is February taking too long? I want to go back to the gym because the pounds are just climbing like temperature on a hot sunny day! The reason why I'm waiting for February is that I had my membership frozen until the end of this month and going back in the middle of a month is not worth it if I have to pay for the entire month's membership fee. Hayy! I just miss the natural high after sweating it out-- makes me feel light and clears my mind off things. Exercising can really destress me.

Speaking of sunny days, the local news said that we should brace ourselves for earlier summer this year. WOW. Beach season! But I remembered that I'd be signing up for review classes come March until July and classes are going to be held every single day EVEN WEEKENDS! I hope I get to squeeze in a beach trip. A BEACH TRIP. I can settle for just one.

I don't mind hot sunny days as long as I'm outdoors having fun. It's annoying when it's icky hot and you're stuck indoors to not enjoy the fine bright weather.

p.s. I made this to post to my "digital scrapbook" (http://vivalavieboheme.tumblr.com). Made me want to watch the movies I want to re-watch/watch for the first time--

Click for larger view:


1. Adventureland
2. Zombieland
3. Elizabethtown
4. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist

Hayyy! Too many things to do, so little time.

Coffee awaits my sleepyhead. Goodbye!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home