the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

migraine rants and the duck project

i'm not feeling well. i'm having another one of my migraine attacks. i had one last night. and now i'm having one again, it's really annoying. it's sad how i have to rub Omega to my temples constantly. whether the effects are psychological or really effective, what matters is that i get to smell that scent. i'm addicted to the smell of tiger balm, omega, and white flower. i think i should close my eyes and just lie in bed until it goes away. i hate this feeling. grr.

so i joined an LJ community (Duckiepics) and someone posted there about The Duck Project. it's so cool. so i joined. i wrote an email so they can send me a duck project rubber duck and then take photos of the little duck traveling around. isn't that crazy cool? it reminds me of the gnome in Amelie who traveled and took pictures of himself. hehehe. i'm going to subic this weekend. maybe i can bring one of my ducks with me and create my own duck project--gail's pet rubber duck travels. cool! ;)

who says you have to be a little kid to play with cool toys like rubber duckies? :P

most importantly...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, INA GIRL!!!


i miss you!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Dei Vy said...

that's really cool.. you should do the project. i met this girl who does the same thing except she has that cool porcelein doll from japan. i wanted one.. the doll was gorgeous.

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home