the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, December 7, 2003

too many things to do in so little time

i just finished researching for my paper for my ANTHRO1 class then it's back to work for me.

last night my sister, her boyfriend, and i went out for coffee. we were supposed to go to Starbucks at Timog but since it's saturday and it's gimmick night, everyone was at Starbucks. we went to Gloria Jean's instead near St. Luke's then Jinx came lateron. i'm thankful that i went because kuya John gave me some sound advice regarding the kind-of-tangled mess that i am in right now. it's not that serious but it is still mind boggling. then after coffee we went to Off the Grill in Timog where Pat, Joseph, a girl, and a guy was. i forgot the names, i'm bad :( then we just hung around. the others ate but i was full from my coffee so i just had a drink while we listened to the band. they played oldies like "The Leader of the Band" and songs like that. it was pretty good. the weather was just right too. the owner of the place was funny because he was drunk and he almost looked retarted.

we came home pretty late (and tired) already. then today i woke up at 11 a.m. with a lot of things in my mind. schoolwork is piling up as well as the readings so i planned on starting some today. i did get to finish a few then i became sleepy so i took a short nap at the other room because my sister was using the computer for her thesis. when i woke up it was already past 5 and i haven't gone to hear mass yet so now i'm going to get ready so i can catch the 6:30 evening mass later.

i feel very motivated to accomplish things (which i hope to do tonight) and i don't even know why. maybe God is at work and i am finally learning to make a move and get things done already.

ooooh. my sister just came home. she bought chicken for dinner and brought me some butter cookies (my favorite!) and spanish bread from the bakery. yum.

ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home