the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Wednesday, November 19, 2003

here my angsty rant

life sucks right now. schoolwork is piling up and my computer at home won't start. it kept showing this blue screen and tells me that there is this error. when i try to restart it gives me the same blue screen again. i might be going to a repair shop this weekend just to get it fixed before i need it for papers and such.

aside from that, my life is pretty much on track. "No one ever said that there's an easy way..." -With a Smile, Eraserheads. see? i'm pretty much optimisitic about this whole hectic sophomore year. aside from that i have math to worry about but i think i can breathe a little since my professor is pretty much okay and she doesn't look like she'll bite any of our heads off. the rest is all toxicity. these professors gave us tons of readings to finish and homeworks to do before our next meeting. oh well. this is college life so i might as well deal with it while i'm here. afterall, i do want to graduate and hang my diploma on the wall.

oh, and i'm in a computer place here at RP (the mall nearest to my school) and i get really paranoid when someone passes by my back. i feel like there are eyes reading what i am typing and watching my every move. i am pathetic, yes but you can't blame a girl who was a victim of such perverts just the other day. yes, victim of a pervert a few days ago in an FX. i don't want to go through what happened but i did cry when i get home while telling our housekeeper about what happened and cried even harder when i phoned my sister and told her. you guys should watch out! commuters out there, beware. really. i thought i was a tough girl when it comes to commuting but after that incident? i don't think there is a safe place anymore :(

on the brighter side, my sister absolutely loved the bracelet i gave her for her birthday. i even wrote a short note before i handed to her at the eve of her birthday and she said she felt like crying. awww.

so anyway, that's basically my life as of now. i wish i could read fiction books but i can't because i have to prioritize schoolwork first. gahh. i can't believe what i'm saying.

okay bye, for now :)

does anybody even read this journal? oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home