the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Saturday, December 6, 2003

torn

i made a refrigirator cake for my birthday uncle and it's now in the freezer for faster cooling. we'll have it for dessert. it's my first time to make one and i hope it's okay because instead of using Graham crackers i used Digestive crumbs (the ones you use for cheesecake crusts as an alternative to Graham).
so there. it's a Refrigirator Cake, Gail style.

i didn't do anything productive today unless you call surfing the internet, reading journals, and downloading mp3s productive. i was planning on studying today or at least reading my POLSCI14 readings or start solving my math homework but i'm just too darn lazy to do that. maybe tonight. then on the 13th (this friday) there are a lot of good places to go to. there's Bea's birthday, Jez's birthday slash reunion (with my grade school friends at Don Henrico's at West Ave., and the Jig dance competition at the Megastrip. where will i go? my friends and i planned to go to Bea's birthday then go to the Megastrip to watch the dance competition but now that Jez invited me to her birthday slash reunion, i want to go too. my grade school friends will be there for crying out loud!

why do they have to plan these occasions on the same freaking day? :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home