the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, December 22, 2003

hey this is so cool :) my dad signed my guestbook haha :) yes, i told him about this site. i've been hiding my online journals from my parents but this one i gotta show them because it's a great way of keeping in touch, right? so anyway, yeah i was smiling like crazy when i saw his entry :) awww.

right now i'm waiting for CSI on tv :) then there's a CSI marathon on the 27th and i'm so looking forward to that. would you believe that i haven't gotten gifts yet? yes, i suck that much. gahhh! i have to squeeze my way into the mall tomorrow and join the christmas rush. last minute shopping is the least thing i want to do during the holidays but it's my fault that i didn't get the gifts earlier so this is the price i'll have to pay. oh gosh. thank goodness i have money for the gifts. it would be a disaster to be broke when i've got a lot of people on my gift-giving list.

okay bye. i'll go watch tv :P oh, i've got a photography stint going on. it's at http://gail.fotopic.net :) enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home