the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

random things

i finally gave up on coffee. lets see how long i can handle a caffeine free life. yes, Coke and other softdrinks included. it started when my sister and i spent a few hours with her boyfriend and egy at Cafe Briton (banana filled crepe topped with vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup drizzle!). it was raining and because we just came out of Kitchen, it was really cold (aircondition + rainy weather, go figure). so i asked her if she wanted to sit outside. i was tempted to order a cup of cafe mocha but i had a rough night from drinking coffee & i had palpitations too. so we had Lipton hot tea instead (there's caffeine in tea too, right? but tea is healthier). since then, i've decided to stick to hot tea instead of coffee. it's healthier because it detoxifies the insides of our bodies. i've been drinking tea everyday since. i managed to find two huge boxes of Lipton tea bags the cupboard and it has kept my tummy warm since.

- - -


i've been lazy really lazy to blog lately. plus, i had no internet connection for two days. i've been making the most sem break, though. so far, so good. although i already kissed that long awaited out-of-town trip goodbye because we all know it's not going to happen.

- - -


do you like trance/house/chill-out music? i do. i never thought i'd come to love trance especially after it used to make my head whirl. but the other day while i was inside a club-- lights flashing and trance music playing... it made my head whirl but in a good way. the blinking lights made everyone around me seem to move in slow motion. no wonder it's called trance, the music took me on a natural high.

i woke up i wash my face and go
here's another day i'm sure i'll fight for what i love
and the music keeps going on and my heart begins to beat
and the music keeps going on and it makes me heart complete
fly away from here
i'm flying away
i'm flying away
i'm flying away



- - -


yesterday i went out with my high school buddies: sherwin, darwin, mark, jane, omar, rhea (omar's girlfriend), and winston. it was fun although we just hanged out and had a can of beer each. alej and his cousin plus a friend came afterwards. i didn't realize how late it was until checked the time.

i'll forever love my high school kada to pieces. it's really different being with them. it's as if we're in high school again back when our facial muscles hurt from laughing at the jokes the boys crack. we talked about the future because jane asked what our plans were after finishing school. in a few years we'll be sitting together talking about our careers and who knows? maybe by some surprise someone's going to announce that he/she is getting married and the like.

friends make me happy and THEY make me happy.

love you guys! iba talaga pag kayo! :)

me: tingin kayo sa paligid. tayo lang ang natutuwa sa Arabic song na pinapatugtog nila!

HAHA!

- - -


ack. obviously, i've been ranting randomly again. oh well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liane said...

you gave up coffee? are you having any cold turkey syndrome ?

11:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Blogger, I found your blog quite informative.
I just came across your blog and wanted to
drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with it.
I give you my best wishes for your future endeavors.
If you have a moment, please visit my .com aol music video site.
Have a great week!

5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home