the geek chronicles

writing. shooting. embracing life.

Monday, March 14, 2005

today was pretty fun. when i came home my mother, aunt, and cousin were waiting for me. less than 30 minutes later, we were in the car on our way to makati. my cousin had a presentation thing for a company she's applying for at the Makati Shang. while we waited for her thing to finish, we all met up with my sister and kuya john at glorietta. we went around and had dinner. it was super fun just window shopping. i already have a lot of things that i want like that vintage People Are People shirt, a Lacoste white slip-on, a pair of white Happy Feet, bags, and the list goes on! i also went to Powerbooks to buy The Virgin Suicides but guess what? OUT OF STOCK! i'm really unlucky when it comes to getting me a copy of this book. they always run out of stock! maybe i should call them first before i check or get a copy reserved for me so that the next time i visit, surefire na!

talk about cheap thrills. my sister, mother, and i got Oriental purses and cellphone cases. these are mine:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
my new wallet!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
cellphone case :)


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

look! don't they look cute together? meet my sister Gwen and my cousin Anne! the two fresh graduates of 2005! both had job interviews today that's why they look so working girlish hehe!


i'm tired. must go to bed. now. good night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home